2 abr 2013

☀I See You ~ A Video Montage

☀I See You ~ A Video Montage by LeSCINTILLA
lescintilla.com "Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ― Anatole France This video montage was created using the video editing program: Cyberlink Power Director Ultimate 11. I found the footage to create this short film from the video series by Televista called Estrellas del Bicentenario (see below under video footage to view all the videos I deconstructed to extract the scenes I needed). In this film, I wanted to show the tender relationship we can experience with animals and emphasize how we can benefit from having deeper more meaningful contacts with other living things sharing this world with us.The sources for this montage had many scenes of women with animals-- I had viewed them a few months ago, but it was when I heard the song "I see You" sang by Leona Lewis that the idea for this video came to me. I assembled all the scenes I found to match the rhythm of the music and lyrics, and create a story about relationships with animals. Btw, I would not sit on an Alligator/crocodile/ other beasts such as those as is shown in the video. I love animals, but I have limits to my level of closeness and tenderness toward some of them.:) We need another and a wiser and perhaps a more mystical concept of animals. Remote from universal nature, and living by complicated artifice, man in civilization surveys the creature through the glass of his knowledge and sees thereby a feather magnified and the whole image in distortion. We patronize them for their incompleteness, for their tragic fate of having taken form so far below ourselves. And therein we err, and greatly err. For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older and more complete than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear. They are not brethren, they are not underlings; they are other nations, caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendour and travail of the earth. ~Henry Beston As a hobby I create video montages. My short films amount to hours of editing work. I look at documentaries, commercials, music videos etc... for footage and use seconds long clips from these sources, and assemble them together with special effects to tell a story.~LeSCINTILLA MUSIC "I See You" by James Horner Sung by Leona Lewis VIDEO FOOTAGE Here is a list of all the films where I found the specific images to create this video montage. Estrellas del Bicentenario by Televisa. TAMAULIPAST Bocatoma Poza Azul El Zacatón SINALOA Isla Altamura, Angostura OAXACA Hierve el Agua, Cascadas Petrificada Monte Albán, Zona Arqueológica VERACRUZ El Salto de Eyipantla, San Andrés Tuxtla QUINTANA ROO Parque Arrecifes de Cozumel Isla de las Golondrinas Parque Chankanaab Tulum, Reserva de la Biosfera de Sian Ka'an YUCATAN: Uxmal, Zona Arqueológica Ria Lagartos, Reserva de la Biosfera CHIHUAHUA Desierto de Salamayuca El Divisadero, Barrancas del Cobre www.estrellasdelbicentenario.tv/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Riotinto

Andalucia es de Pelicula

Saca de Yeguas El Rocio, Almonte